Tuesday, January 1, 1985

About Me

ABOUT ME








My name is Katie. I am in my mid-20s, but in my mind I'm still 17.

I love to read. I prefer science fiction. I'm a sucker for vampire books... get it sucker... I love a good love story, but I'd rather there be blood and fighting involved and less old people dying in bed together while holding hands.

I'm one of the least patient people I know. But God is teaching me to overcome this. I believe he calls them children.

My favorite veggie is squash and my least favorite is collard greens.

I need Mountain Dew to survive and I wish I could inject Red Bull in my veins.

Sometimes I hide in my closet when I need time alone, or out in the barn, or I walk down the road, or I take a drive...... What? Sometimes momma's need a break!

I hardly ever wear the same nail polish color twice and I get really frustrated when I go to the store and all the colors are the same ones I have at home.

I feel like I have to do something crafty every week or it goes under the fail file.

I graduated a year early from high school because I homeschooled. No, I'm not one of "those" whatever that means..