Things That Irritate Me
(today anyway )
1. When I press the 'ON' button on my remote it is suppose to turn my DVR and TV on. But if it turns the TV on first then you have to turn it all back off and try again. I always end up hitting the button too many times and my TV just turns on and off, on and off, until I get really frustrated and have to walk over and manually turn the TV on. Aren't we past the times of having to get up while watching TV???
Am I right??
2. Short socks. My shoes favorite snack.
3. Looking over at a red light only to find someone staring at you. I mean rude, how am I suppose to pick my nose if you're looking at me??
4. The garbage can across the street. One day a delivery truck dropped it off and it hasn't moved since. Well except for when a firetruck hit it... but that's another story.. well I'll tell that story next because it irritates me too.
5. When people burn trash in their backyard on a windy/dry day and don't own a hose. Apparently that results in yards catching on fire... geniuses.
6. Feeling like a criminal while trying to buy sudafed. "No ma'am, I'm not making meth *achoo* I really just want to breathe out of my nose."
7. Changing a diaper in the front seat of my car. Thank goodness for leather..... Next time kid go before we leave the house.
8. Finding weird sticking stuff in my hair. I don't even know what this is!??!??!!
9. The fact that there is a box of chocolates on my counter, but I can't eat them because they're not for me. *pout*
10. That there is no such thing as a self cleaning car. I mean it's 2012 for goodness sake!! Weren't we suppose to be at least in flying cars by now?