Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And Then I Don't Feel Soooo Bad.

So from now on I'm going to have to watch the names I choose for my blog posts. Apparently "Negative Nellies" must sit ill with some people because it ended up being the least viewed post I've ever had. Way to judge a blog post by it's cover  name...Hmm wonder how many of you missed out on my witty humor on that one??? Losers... Okay I'm not bitter.. not at all....
Anyways..

You may like raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, brown paper packages or warm wooly mittens, but those aren't really my style. So to keep with my Happy Attitude that isn't drug induced here is a list of some of my favoite things.
1. Elmer's Valentine candy. I prefer the pink and orange filled ones. I usually never eat the caramel and I secretly bought this kind for Sweet Husband this year mainly so I could eat it myself...

2. Long, quiet, hot showers. Besides naptime this is my 2nd favorite part of the day. I love being alone with my thoughts. I usually turn the fan on and lock the door to drown out the children crying "mommy, mommy." Ah bliss.

3. Birds. I love birds. I love decorating with bird stuff, I love listening to birds chirp, I love seeing them in my yard. Anything birds. I have a huge pecan tree outside my kitchen window and I can't wait for Spring because all you can hear are beautiful bird songs. I don't like bird poop however... that is my one dislike of birds.

4. Permanent Markers. I like the way they write and the way they smell.. apparently they taste good too. When I was little I sucked all the ink out of one... that might explain some things actually....

5. Books. This one is obvious from my other posts.

6. Car air fresheners. My car is always such a mess, but at least it smells good! My latest is called Beach something or nother and I thought it smelled like a man, but Sweet Husband opened my car door and the first thing out of his mouth was, "It smells like the beach in here." I guess it was packaged correctly after all..

7. Craft Blogs. This one is new and if you don't know me very well then you don't know that when I find something new that I like I become quite obsessive about it. This time is no exception. Ugh curse you Blog writers for having such fantastic ideas. I will now waste time and money trying to recreate all their ideas.

8. 58 cent donuts at Walmart. They are delicious. I like the chocolate iced ones, but I will only choose one if is at the back of the case on the top row because I don't want one covered in boogery snot hands... I don't trust things on kid level.

9. Bubble wrap. I love to pop it.. who doesn't?

10. Lemon flavored chapstick. I may or may not have licked my chapstick to see if it still tasted as good as it does on my lips. For some reason it didn't...

11. Fishing worms. Okay this one is going to be weird for some of you. I like to bite them. I don't eat them.. just bite them. It's weird and I have no reason for it, but I love the way it feels. Don't judge me.

12. Big, juicy pickles. Great now I really want a pickle..

13. Liquid eyeliner. It's awesome and I always want to use it to draw swirly designs around my eyes, but I worry about the looks I'd get.

14. The color purple. No not the book... the actual color. I think I read part of the book one time..It would not make my favorite list. Sorry Oprah.

15. Things that sparkle. No not Edward Cullen. Just sparkly things in general. They catch my eye and make me want to touch them. If it weren't gaudy I'd bedazzle all my clothes.

So these are a few of my favorite things. It's the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment