Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Here it is! Tuesday's Awkward and Awesome post.

AWKWARD

Almost getting mine and Slaten's haircut at Walmart. Not because it's getting your haircut at walmart.. that part doesn't bother me (I mean hello, you can get anything at Walmart. Why shouldn't you be able to get a haircut). What bothers me is the fact that while you get your haircut all the people out to buy their groceries stare in at you looking your best with hair all in your face and your child screaming his head off like someone is slowly pulling each hair out of his head.

Not getting my haircut at Walmart and instead going to a beauty parlor.. like for real beauty parlor and the nice lady commenting on how she can't believe it's been a year since So and So died. To which I replied "Hmm". So she either thinks that I'm either inconsiderate to so and so's death or I'm a complete idiot because I had no clue who she was talking about.

The old lady at Chick fil a yesterday that walked by our table and announced to all of us that she was, "Going to the bathroom to tee tee before she goes home". TMI.... But when she came back by she was all cute and witty about losing her husband and wondering if we thought she could find her another one. I kind of wanted to take her home with me.

Letting my kid fall out of a buggy and having a Hobby Lobby employee run to help and yell "What happened?!?" as my child yells his lungs out. "Hey everybody at Hobby Lobby we're here. If you didn't know it before, you do now." SIDE NOTE: He was fine a soft plastic thing actually broke his fall so he didn't hit straight on the floor, but it did scare him. I will take that Mother of the Year award now, Thank you.

Asking someone a question about a game that you clearly know all the rules to, but they misunderstand your question and end up telling you all the rules to the game Marco Polo... I guess I should have just stayed blond.


AWESOME

Making 3 necklaces in one day. Booyah that's what I'm talking about.

Slaten getting his hair cut without shedding one tear. That's more like an awesome Miracle. It never happens and I gladly paid for that over priced haircut.

The remote to my new fan in the bedroom. I just lie there and play with it. Dimmer lights? I think so. Whew I'm hot, let's just bump that fan up a notch. It's fantastic.

Cullen actually saying the words, "Love you". How stink'n precious is that?!?!?

My tables in my living room that I made all shabby chic and cool.




So that's my awkward and awesome moments for this Tuesday. Here's to another awkward and awesome week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment