Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Thursday

Okay, so you guys know I like lists and I like random facts and I really like lists of random facts soooo I am going to deem this day Random Thursday.


RANDOM THURSDAY
1st Edition

  1. I really am very much addicted to spray paint. I went out to the barn to find things to spray paint only to come back to the house and realize I was out of spray paint. I was so sad. I almost, almost woke up the kids to take a trip back to Walmart just to get some... I didn't do it.

   2.   I can't decide if I should be blond or brunette.

   3.   I think I might also be a thrift store addict. I want to go all the time and when I'm not there I'm thinking of things I hope are there the next time I go... I blame my mother. She is a recovering thrift store addict, but I think I could be causing her to go into a relapse.

  4.  I'm terrible at doing laundry. So much so that Sweet Husband ends up having to rewash and re dry almost every load I do. And if by some off chance I do get it washed and dried it usually sits in a laundry basket for a good 3 days before I finally wad it up and shove it in a drawer.

 5. I HATE to iron. That is why my family is always wrinkled. I know I should be embarrassed by the way we look sometimes, but I'm not. If something is too wrinkled to be saved by a go round in the dryer then I will change my outfit... no ironing.

 6.  At the moment I'm really into "Nautical" clothing. So much so that I bought 3 striped shirts the other day... all blue stripes. Excessive, yes. Nautically prepared, very much so.

 7. I made my first batch of brownies from scratch with icing also from scratch tonight. For the first time I didn't under or overcook brownies. I'm so proud.

 8. For the first time in 5 months all of my appliances are pretty much working. *Knock on wood* I say pretty much because the dryer has to be ran twice to get the clothes dry, but I think we'll just start using our old dryer to fix that problem. The main thing is I'm not hand washing dishes anymore WOOHOO!!

 9. Every time I watch Oprah I want to cry. Even if it's not sad. I think it's the music choices they pick. It makes every little thing seem really important and life changing. This is why I don't like to watch Oprah anymore.

 10.  Speaking of laundry... I currently have 3 baskets sitting on my couch to be folded. Everything is all clean except those 3 baskets and I just can't seem to muster the energy to fold those clothes. Oh well. There's always tomorrow, or the next day, or the next....


So there ya have it. My first Random Thursday list. Even though Thursday is almost over. Better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment