Yeah, I know it's not Thursday, but
today deserves a little
bit of RaNdoM
1. It's raining.... Did you other Alabamians notice? I'm not going to complain because I was one of the ones praying for it, but I'm currently with power so maybe if I were one of the others I'd be less thankful. But there is so much rain that somehow it is under the floors in the middle of the house? Yeah, not sure how either, but it's kind of messing up the floors and I'm not sure what to do because I'm a girl and I don't know about things like this. So I jumped up and down on the floor boards and squeezed as much water out as I could. I also threw a towel on it. That seemed like a reasonable thing to do.
2. I had a dream and at the end of it Sweet Husband kissed me, but when I woke up it wasn't Sweet Husband at all. It was a slobbery baby giving my forehead a hickey. It was awkward and weird and it left my forehead covered in spit.
3. I've had a cold for the past week. But my voice waited until this past weekend when we had plans with friends to start sounding like a 60 year old lady with a black lung. I like to call it my "Sexy Voice". I mean what sounds sexier than a scratchy voice that occasionally hacks something up?
4. I put out my fall decor on September 1st. I couldn't wait any longer. It had to be done. Turns out I have more pumpkins than space to put them. So if you come over just move a pumpkin over and have a seat. Side note: My brother in law and sister in law have a dog named Punkin so I can't say pumpkin properly anymore... thanks for that guys.
5. There is a fly that keeps bombing at my face. It's really bothering me, but every time I want to kill it I can't find it. It's cold today shouldn't all insects die like immediately?
6. Slaten starts 4k preschool tomorrow. We are both so stink'n excited. Last year on this day I was sad because my little man was growing up. This year I'm like "Woohoo! Break for mommy!" Don't y'all pretend like you don't ever need a break from your kids... I'm just asking if I can sign them both up.
7. Cullen climbed up on the toilet and got one of my sample size perfume bottles and smashed it on the back of the toilet. Not only did my bathroom smell for days, but he also smelt like a baby prostitute for a while.
8. Sweet Husband is home earlier than he has been lately, both kids are asleep, wanna know what we're doing? Yep, you guessed it. We're watching Disney Channel. Oh yeah.
9. Slaten woke Sweet Husband up and said, "Who is snoring? It's very annoying!" Apparently it was me. I can't help it! One side of my nose is completely clogged up. So this causes snoring, snotting, and drooling. I'm one pretty lady in the morning.
10. Living in this rainy environment just confirms that I don't want to be Bella Swan no matter how sparkly her vampire might be, this weather all the time would be uber depressing.