Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Thursday {4}

RANDOM
THURSDAY!
{4}


1. Yesterday was my 25th birthday. It made me sad because I can no longer say I'm in my early twenties. In my mind I'm still 18 years old so I'm just going to continue on like I am.

2. We went thrifting yesterday because it's my favorite thing to do and well it was my day. A little old lady walked up to me and Cullen and told me how pretty my little girl was. I told her she was a boy. She seemed mortified that she made that mistake. That shows you right there that no matter if your little boy has on jeans, a red (boyish) shirt, and has a black eye he still looks like a girl. At least he's good lookin.

3. I got a redbull for my birthday from Sweet Husband. Could possibly be the best present he's ever bought me. (Side note: we don't buy presents for each other... ever.. just cards).

4. I just made chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I may or may not have eaten five. Oh and yes they were from scratch. Impressed? You should be.

5. Sweet Husband has a very unnatural fear of raw chicken. I got to see this in action again tonight as I cut up some chicken for dinner.

6. Cullen broke one of my good dishes tonight. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. I also caught him with toy tires in his mouth today and he tried to throw my laptop to his death from the top of the couch. I think I'm just going to strap him to my back so I can make things easier for all of us.

7. I bought an old window at the thrift store to use as decoration and Sweet Husband knew exactly what I was going to do with it. It's like he gets me, you know? He also told me this without rolling his eyes. I think he likes all my quirky decorations.

8. I have 2 gnomes in my house. No silly, not real ones.

9. I like chicken gizzards.

10. I'm becoming obsessed with making everything in my life positive. I guess some of my facebook friends might have gathered that from my soapbox rant earlier today.

So this is late in Thursday, but I was busy doing things like digging tires out of my kid's mouth and taking naps so....

No comments:

Post a Comment