Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Thursday {6}

RANDOM THURSDAY
{6}

It's Thursday and it's Random
It's Random facts on Thursday
You know you love my Thursdays
Because I make them Random.
*I never claimed to be a song writer.


Hello friends! Please continue to remember the people of Alabama and the surrounding states who are still trying to put their lives back together after the storms last week. Now on to RANDOM THURSDAYYYYYYYY!!

1. So I made Slaten's teacher a necklace for Teacher's Appreciation Week. Slaten didn't want to give it to her so I sat in the car this morning and I said, "Please Slaten, please give it to her, please, please, please, please, please...." He finally agreed. I love getting my way by being annoying. I know it's going to back fire next time he wants something and he starts pulling out the annoying repeat card.

2. I thought I had an idea for a book I wanted to write. I even researched a little bit. Then I picked up a book and started reading and it's basically the same idea I had conjured up in my wee little brain. Needless to say I was disappointed that someone beat me to it.

3. Sweet Husband drew me a picture in the shower (we have kid bath crayons... yeah they're totally for our kids...). It's a picture of a man fishing and jaws is about to eat him. I wonder how much water he wasted standing there drawing that. Not to mention he erased my math I was doing to figure out how much to charge for some new jewelry I made. Guess I'm going to have to figure it all back out again....Gah, doesn't he know math is hard for me?!??

4. I made a poodle lamp out of 200 coffee filters. Now I keep looking around my house to see what I can stick coffee filters on. It's a sickness I tell ya. I can't stop at just one thing.


5. My mom's farm is getting a new addition tonight. I'm going with her to get it. It's going to sit in my lap on the way home. I really hope it doesn't poo on me. I'll tell you later what it is... don't you hate when people do that??

6. My house smells like glue. I don't like it.

7. Cullen woke me up by giving me hickeys all over my neck this morning. It wasn't very pleasant. Oh and he got tee tee on my arm.. I just wiped it off and rolled over. Don't act like you've never done that.

8.  Sweet Husband really, really hates Target buggies. I think it's almost to the point that he's going to make me write a letter to the company.

9. It's a little goat. Possibly a pygmy. I told you I'd tell you later.

10. I'm on a jewelry making mission so my Random Thursday stops here. I must take advantage of this time without one of my children. Yeah, the dogs are babysitting again. What?

2 comments:

  1. I must draw the line at sticking coffee filters on the new addition...or the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then could you recommend the best way to get glue off of someone. Hypothetically speaking of course... *hehe nervous laugh*

    ReplyDelete