Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Because of Him

Reasons Why I'm the Luckiest Girl in the World.


1. If one of the kid's wakes up in the middle of the night he goes to get them and puts them back to bed.

2. He asks me to come cuddle before bed.

3. He tells me I'm beautiful every day.

4. He takes the dog out to potty at night because he knows it seriously freaks me out.

5. He rocks Cullen to sleep every night and after I've read Slaten a story he goes and lays in bed with him and they talk about their day.

6. He rubs my back and plays with my hair because he knows I like it.

7. He doesn't storm out when I'm being irrational or throwing a serious hissy fit.

8. He's never gone and slept on the couch.

9. He watches shows like America's Next Top Model with me.

10. He'd rather be with his family than "out with the guys".

11.  He always smells nice and has soft boy skin.

12. His kisses still take my breath away.

13. He gave me 2 beautiful little boys.

14. He works hard so that I can stay home with our boys.

15. He still looks at me like he did 8 years ago when we first started dating.








I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment