Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Very First

Born into love.
Unsure what to do.
Tears from frustration.
Kisses for you.
Sweet disposition.
Long, red hair.
Love without question.
Cute smiles to share.
Growing too fast.
Personality budding.
Making new friends.
Imagination booming.
Loves Mustangs and Cars.
Hates New food.
Pretend trips to Mars.
Mischievous Moods.
Quick cuddles for mommy.
Toys shared with all.
Closet checked for monsters.
Fast to sleep you fall.
Forever our love.
Our very first son.
Prayed for your life.
The Lord said "done".
Love and happiness.
Our Pride and Joy.
We love you so much
our very first boy.

















7 comments:

  1. Ok, where did my baby go? I love this little monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. He's growing up way too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet little poem. Thanks for sharing :) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words! And great pictures - he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! :) I'm very proud of both of my little men. He's going to be 4 in less than two weeks and I just can't believe it!

    Good idea, Katie! I should totally do that.

    ReplyDelete